US-based Working Mother magazine has recently evaluated the list of the best companies which are women friendly.
The companies were chosen mainly on factors like representation, recruitment and retention of women
- Pepsico- PepsiCo is a conglomerate that manufactures, markets and sells a wide variety of carbonated and non-carbonated beverages and snacks.The company is headquartered in Purchase, New York while its research and development headquarters are at Valhalla, New York.
- Citigroup – Citigroup Inc. operating as Citi, is a major American financial services company based in New York City.
- Colgate-Palmolive – The $9.9-billion FMCG major operates in more than 200 countries and handles production, distribution and provision of household, health care and personal products, such as soaps, detergents, and oral hygiene products (including toothpaste and toothbrushes).
- Credit Suisse – financial services company, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. It is the second-largest Swiss bank after UBS AG.
- Deloitte – The company is one of the big four auditors, along with PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young and KPMG
- Ernst & Young – Ernst & Young is one of the largest professional services firms in the world and one of the big four auditors, along with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu (Deloitte) and KPMG
- IBM – International Business Machines Corporation, abbreviated IBM, is a multinational computer technology and consulting corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York.
- MetLife – MetLife is the short name for the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company. MetLife is the largest life insurer in the US, with more than $2 trillion of life insurance in force
- PricewaterhouseCoopers- It is one of the world’s largest professional services firms. It is one of the big four auditors, alongside KPMG, Ernst & Young and Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Wal-Mart – Wal-Mart Stores, an US public corporation, runs a chain of large, discount department stores