PAYMENT OF WAGES ACT
- FORM I : Register of Fines
- FORM II: Register of Deductions
- FORM III : Register of Advances
- FORM V to be displayed
- Date of Payment
- PAYMENT DATE: Payment has to be paid by 7th (<= 1000 Employees) OR 10th (> 1000 Employees) of Every Month.
- Deductions: Upto 75% of the Total gross Salary.
- Fines: Upto 3 % of the gross Salary.
- Annual Return: FORM IV before 15th FEB to Labour Office.
- This ACT is applicable for those whose monthly average wages <= Rs.10000.
MINIMUM WAGES ACT
- FORM IV : Register of Overtime
- FORM V: Register of Wages.
- FORM VI: Register Muster Roll
- FORM T Register
- FORMS: FORM X – Minimum Wages Act.
- Salary Slip Distribution: One day before the Salary distribution.
- OVERTIME: Should pay double the ordinary rate of wages if 9 hours crossed or 48hrs in week.
- Annual Return: FORM III before 31st JAN to Labour Office.